|Home||» Products||» Environmental Equipments||» Stack Sampler|
· Specially designed to monitor PM & Gaseous pollutants from stack/ chimney emissions.
· Collection based on wet chemical techniques.
· Measures total quantity/volume of the emissions
· Rugged & convenient for sampling with oil free Vacuum Pump assembly.
· Accommodated in a suitcase for better accessibility.
· Convenient to use.
Ambient to 600°C read on a Digital Pyrometer.
3 to 60 m/sec
T/C sensor in SS 304 casing, length of inseration: 1 m with 2 m long cable
Digital with 0-1300 mm of H2O range
Calibrated S-type fabricated - SS 304, 1m long
0-60 1pm collection on thimble type filter up to 0.3 micron rating
0-6 1pm collection in a set of Borosillicate glass impingers.
Acrylic body with 2 % FSD accuracy, 0-60 LPM for PM and 0-6 LPM for GAS.
1m long SS tube
Filter Holder suitable to hold either cellulose filteration thimble (size 28mm ID x 100 mm long) or glass fibre thimble (size 19mm ID x 90 mm long).
A set of 3 nozzles made of SS 304.
0-60 minutes, 1 second readout with start and stop switches.
Glass Impinger 1 no. 240ml, glass impinger i no. 120ml(silica) glass impinger 2 no. 120 ml (gas)
Monoblock Rotary Vane type, oil free, 0.5 HP single phase motor (230V) with More than 50 1pm free flow capacity.