|Home||» Products||» Metallurgical Test Equipments||» Rare Gas Purifier|
Rare Gas Purifier
The Rare Gas Purifier-2000 is a stand-alone unit for the purification of argon or any of the other rare gases: helium, neon, xenon & krypton. It offers a compact system for delivery purified gas directly to the point of use. The purifier contains two reactive getter tubes and a molecular sieve drier tube housed in a cabinet for immediate use. Just plug into the local AC power supply, turn on the power and you are up and running.
· Point-of-use purification of commercial grade rare gases-total impurities reduced to a level of less than 1 vpm.
· Fast warm-up time.
· Automatic thermocouple temperature control system.
· Immune to wide fluctuations in ambient temperature and electrical supply.
· Quick-connect, self-sealing gas connections.
· Easy to operate and service.
Furnace Warm-Up Time
: 15 min
Furnace Temperature Control
:Thermocouple feedback circuit
Operating Ambient Temperature
Maximum Recommended Flow rate
: 15 liters/minute
:5-250 psig (0.3-17 bar)
: 6.35mm (1/4 in.) O.D. stainless steel compression fittings
:Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Hydrocarbons, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide and Moisture
Outlet Gas Purity
:Less than 1 vpm in total (as describe above) for typical input impurity levels of 50 vpm
:210-240V, 1500 watts, 50-60Hz
:635 X 380 X 280 mm
: 30 kg (Apx).
· Purification of argon or helium for spectrometric analysis.
· Purification of argon or helium carrier gases for low level gas chromatographic analysis.
· Purification of rare gases for use in semiconductor manufacture.
· Purification of argon or helium for use as inert gas blankets